Applications are invited by Kerala University for registration as Private Candidates for B.A./B.Com. Degree (Annual) Examinations to be held in 2012- 2014.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
a. Eligibility conditions for B.A/B.Com. Degree Examinations:
A pass in Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination of the Government of Kerala/Pre-Degree Examination of this University or an examination recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent thereto.
b. Candidates should choose only those combinations of subjects, involving no practicals, offered in the colleges affiliated to the University of Kerala.
c. Candidates who have passed the Sahithyacharya Examination conducted by the Kerala Hindi Prachar Sabha and Pre-Degree Examination of Kerala University or any other examination recognized as equivalent, thereto, by the University can register as Private candidates for B.A Hindi Part I and Part II in two sittings. They can choose only Hindi as Part II. Such candidates should have completed 3 years after passing the Pre-Degree examination or an examination recognized as equivalent by the University, prior to the II Year B.A Part I and Part II examination.
d. Regular/Private Registered candidates who have registered/appeared for First/Second Year examination of B.A/B.Com. and have discontinued shall be permitted to register for II & III Year/III Year only respectively.
e. Candidates who have passed the B.A/B.Sc. Degree Examinations of Kerala University can register for Optional change to B.A. with a different set of optional subjects and to B.Com. Part III.
f. Candidates who have passed part I & II of B.A. /B.Sc. Examinations, but failed in Part III shall be permitted to register for Optional change to B.A. with a different set of Optional Subjects. B.A. students should have registered/appeared for Final Year Examination.
g. Candidates who are not matriculates of this University should apply for matriculation in the prescribed form remitting the fee.
h. Candidates who have passed an examination other than the Pre-Degree Examination of Kerala University should apply for recognition in the prescribed form with fee. They should also forward the Migration Certificate from the University/Board from where they have passed the qualifying examination. Candidates from Calicut University need not apply for recognition. Candidates who have passed the H.S.E/V.H.S.E of Govt. of Kerala from 2003 onwards and AISSCE/ISC (twelve years) examination from 2005 onwards and SAY candidates need not submit individual Eligibility Certificate for recognition of their qualifying examination. They should remit Rs. 200/- towards fee for Eligibility Certificate and submit the pay-in-ship along with the application for Eligibility Certificate. Sahithyacharya passed candidates applying for B.A. Hindi Part I and Part II should submit the individual Eligibility Certificate.
(In the Order of SL.No., Name of Examinations, Fee For Registration, Fee For Affiliation)
1. B.A./B.Com. (Whole) Rs. 450/- Rs. 300/-
2. B.A./B.Com. (II & III Year Only), B.A. Hindi- Part I and Part II Rs. 300/- Rs. 300/-
3. B.A./B.com. (III Year Only) Rs. 150/- Rs. 300/-
4. B.A. /B.Com. Optional change/Additional Language change Rs. 150/- Rs. 300/-
For Matriculation Rs. 100/-
For Eligibility Certificate Rs. 200/-
For Recognition Rs. 300/-
Candidates can remit the fees either at University Cash Counter or Friends/Janasevakendrams of Kollam, Alappuzha and Thiruvananthapuram or by Demand Draft at the SBI/SBT or the District Co-Operative bank drawn in favour of The Finance Officer, University of Kerala, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. (In the case of DDs, add Rs. 10/- as service charge. In the case of downloaded application add Rs.10/- each additionally)
Application for Registration, Matriculation, Recognition, Eligibility Certificate etc. can be obtained either from the Forms Section at the University Office, Thiruvananthapuram 34 or from the District/Taluk Information Centres of the University of Kerala. If the application form is to be recieved by Post, the request form should be accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope and the cost of application form paid by way of Kerala University pay-in-slip or Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Finance Officer, University of Kerala from SBI/SBT/DCB Branches. The request should be addressed to the Section officer, Forms Section, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram 695 034.
Cost of Application form for Private Registration Rs. 20/-
Cost of Application form for Recognition /Matriculation/Eligibility Certificate Rs. 10/- Each
Original Documents to be Submitted along with Private Registration Applications:
1. Application Form for Private Registration.
2. Application form for Recognition, for students of ISC, CBSE (+2) Course and PDC/HSE/Degree of any other University or Board outside Kerala – (except Calicut University)
3. Application Form for Matriculation (for those who are enrolling under Kerala University for the first time)
4. Application Form for eligibility Certificate (Original Eligibility Certificate issued from Kerala University should be submitted by candidates who have passed their PDC/HSE/Degree from any other University or Board outside Kerala)
5. Fee Receipt (University pay-in-slip or Friends Counter Receipt or Demand Draft) drawn in favour of The Finance Officer, University of Kerala drawn on SBT payable at Service Branch, Thiruvananthapuram or SBI main Branch, Thiruvananthapuram or District Co-operative branch, Head Office, Thiruvananthapuram.
6. Original marklists and Pass Certificates of PDC,HSE, VHSE, THSCE, ISC, CBSE (+2) or Degree Certificate.
7. Transfer Certificate Original
8. Migration Certificate for those who have passed ISC, CBSE (+2) or PDC/HSE/Degree from any other University or Board outside Kerala).
9. A self addressed cover of 18 cm x 12 cm with sufficient stamps affixed on it to return the Certificates.
10. An attested copy of SSLC/THSLC/ISC/CBSE marklists/pass certificate.
11. Contact number shall be provided by the candidate in the application form.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
Without fine: 30.09.2011
With fine of Rs. 100/-: 15.10.2011
With Super fine of Rs. 500/-: 25.10.2011
With Penalty of Rs. 1000/-: 31.10.2011
For details, visit the link:
- Kerala Private Medical College Management Association (KPMCMA), MBBS (Self finance) Admissions 2011-2012
- Kerala Private Medical College Management Association KPMCMA, MBBS Admissions 2011-2012
- University of Kerala, Kerala B.Ed Admissions 2011-2012
- Plus Two Results 2011 Kerala (DHSE Kerala) will be Announced Shortly
- University of Kerala, M.Tech , Admissions 2011-2012