Deputy Director of Education
Government of Kerala
TTC course Admission Notice 2012-2013
Applications have been invited for admission to the Teachers’ Training Certificate (TTC) course in government and government-aided teachers’ training institutes (TTIs) for 2012-14.
Those who have passed Plus Two or equivalent examinations with at least 50 per cent marks may apply. Those awaiting results may also do so.
Forty per cent of the seats each go to science and humanities group students and 20 per cent to commerce students. Applicants should be in the 17-33 age group as on July 1.
The upper age limit is raised by five years for those belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes, by three years for the Other Backward Classes category and the eligible service period for ex-servicemen. A relaxation of 5 per cent marks is allowed for the Other Backward Classes category. Those belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes require only the pass marks.
Visit www.education.kerala.gov.in for application format and details. Submit applications to the Deputy Director of Education of any revenue district on or before May 31.
Selection is on the basis of the marks in the qualifying examination and interview.
- Kerala M.Tech. Admission Notice 2012
- LBS Centre for Science and Technology Kerala Admission to Nursing, paramedical courses 2012-2013
- National Institute of Food Technology entrepreneurship and Management B.Tech. and M.Tech in Food Technology Admission Notice 2012-2013
- Kerala Agricultural University UG, PG, PhD Admission Notification 2012-2013
- MES College of Engineering M.Tech, BTech / B.Arch, MBA, MCA, Admission Notice 2012-2013